Duration: 20 minutes
Presenter: Hina Muzzaffar
Price: Free for our educators & co-coordinators only. $15 for non-staff.
You will gain an in-depth knowledge on the psychology underlying mistaken behaviors and powerful strategies to equip children with life changing social and emotional tools!
Note: Upon purchase you will receive a link to download the course video. After your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the supporting PDF documents.
Key content of this voiced presentation -
- The relationship between child development theories and behaviour guidance.
- Differentiate between terms ‘misbehaviour’ and ‘mistaken behaviour’.
- Understand the underlying model for social-emotional development.
- Understand motivational factors behind mistaken behaviours.
- Respond to different levels of mistaken behaviour.
- Powerful conflict management and crisis management techniques.
- Empowering guidance talks.
- Effective five finger formulae for conflict mediation.
- Quick intervention strategies.
- Prevent school anxiety.
- Create developmentally appropriate program to minimise mistaken behaviour.
- Organise classroom, routines and transitions to minimise mistaken behaviour.
- Build cooperation with diverse families to minimise or regulate mistaken behaviours that may arise.